Building Homes, Enriching Communities, Changing Lives
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM EDT
6:00 PM to 10:00 PM EDT
The best spokespersons for recruiting new talent to the residential construction industry are professionals in the field. And there is an urgent need to attract skilled labor. According to a recent report from the Home Builders Institute (HBI) the running annual average of job openings in construction is approximately 723,000.
According to the January 2024 survey for the NAHB/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI), high interest rates were a significant issue for 90% of builders in 2023, and 77% expect them to be a problem in 2024. The second most widespread problem in 2023 was rising inflation, cited by 83% of builders, with 52% expecting it to be a problem in 2024.
Operate a vehicle (> 26,000): delivering and unloading finished product, parts, and materials to customer locations. Will also work as a warehouse associate loading/unloading trucks, moving/stocking material, pulling orders, assembling/packaging products for shipment, handling receipts, etc.
Areas of responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
So, you’ve earned your degree or maybe you already have great experience. How will you use your passion to reach your goals while potentially making six figures a year? At K.Hovnanian, our passion is to improve the lives of families, friends, neighbors, and community by building amazing new homes and communities. Our new homes help people from all walks of life achieve their dream of homeownership. They are where people will raise a family, share memories and traditions, and plot the course of their future. Over 300,000 families have put their dreams in our hands. And we want YOU to help us change the world for the better one home at a time.
What You’ll Do:
• You’ll greet and tour clients through model homes and quick-move-in homes demonstrating plans, features, and pricing
• You’ll connect and build relationships with Realtors to drive prospects and referrals; set appointments; and drive home sales
• You’ll Process purchase agreements and supporting documentation
• You’ll actively monitor competition and market tends including pricing, product details, sales pace and incentives for competitors and resale homes
• You’ll generate leads and prospects through social media and community events.
• You’ll perform all follow up to convert leads and prospects to sales and to ensure successful closings and client experience
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for administering budgets and contracts, generating reports, and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
?- Set up all new communities, plans and vendors in the purchasing system.
- Input all plan budget information into the purchasing system and generate and distribute Schedule A contracts. Review and ensure accuracy.
- Maintain plan budgets through the contract change process. Ensure all budgets and affected lots are updated according to the contract change request.
- Administer color set up for all new communities. Maintain colors and color items in system for specified communities after launch.
- Track trade partner insurance compliance.
- Setup and maintain rebate tracking system for specified communities.
- Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system data.
- Utilize enterprise Purchasing and Accounting systems to input received data and generate and distribute reports.
- Maintain the Pulte construction item catalog, if applicable.
- Support the vendor payment inquiry process through the review and validation of contract status and amount. Work in conjunction with the National Financial Services group and Division/Area teams.
- Perform record retention duties as assigned.
- Report generation as assigned.
- Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
- Decision Impact: Individual
- Department Responsibility: None
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No