The position information for this posting is listed below.
Click on the "Apply for this Position" link below to apply for this posting.
Operate a vehicle (> 26,000): delivering and unloading finished product, parts, and materials to customer locations. Will also work as a warehouse associate loading/unloading trucks, moving/stocking material, pulling orders, assembling/packaging products for shipment, handling receipts, etc.
Areas of responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Safely deliver materials to respective job sites or customer locations
- Create the most efficient delivery routes to maximize the use of time and trucks
- Maintain driver’s log and proper use of Corporate gas cards Load and unload incoming/outgoing orders
- Ensure material is shipped, received, store, and allocated correctly and accurately within warehouse
- Maintain packing specifications and making suitable skids/pallets
- Operate forklift and other company vehicles and equipment as trained and instructed
- Maintain the appearance of the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner
- Maintain a high level of customer focus in producing quality products and services
- Provide service to customers entering the warehouse
- Participate in monthly and/or annual physical inventories
|Posting Start Date:
||Education, Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Requires a driver’s license
- Must be able to operate a forklift and/or pallet jack
- General knowledge of warehouse operations
- Basic math skills
- Teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with materials and units of measure
- Ability to write legibly and communicate clearly with professionalism and courtesy
- Maintain a basic knowledge of trucks, forklifts, and other equipment to determine necessary repairs
Road travel, as well as warehouse/fabrication environment
Physical demands may include but are not limited to:
- High level of sitting while driving, as well as walking, standing, and/or climbing
- Stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Work outside/inside around machinery with moving parts and vehicles
- Exposure to all seasons of weather, as well as slippery and uneven surfaces
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60lbs.
||This listing expires on: 10/2/2024