Pulte Group- Land Development Superintendent
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America’s top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value the differences of each employee and understand that being consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Primary responsibility for supervising, directing, and controlling contractors involved in land development activities
- Coordinate the workflow and activities of project specific land development field operations, including inspections.
- Schedule and supervise survey crews and materials testing personnel for rough grading, final lot grading, and retaining and perimeter walls. Review material testing reports and testing data.
- Prepare and track work orders. Approve contractor invoices. Forward to contract administration for payment.
- Establish and maintain schedules for specific land development field operations to include; recommendations regarding design changes and scope of work, review of project drawings for omissions/errors, and collection of as-built drawings provided by contractor during the course of construction.
- Coordinate land development construction with the power, telephone, and gas companies
- Assist with project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and cost analysis.