Resource Planning Agent
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years? We are a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do, and we stand above the competition in our commitment to quality.
A position with this builder offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your career!
As RESOURCE PLANNING AGENT
, you will be responsible for the coordination of division product and resource planning needs within the area team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Complete/Execute scope of works for new and re-position architecture to be situated for community projects.
- Manage and coordinate standard plan submittals, including compiling information necessary to complete permits, ordering plot plans and confirming structural option selections.
- Coordination of plan maintenance for division needs.
- Manage and coordinate ARB (Architectural Review Board) submittal and approval process.
- Collaborate with purchasing and field personnel to reduce division B&M costs.
- Adhere to established quality control process.
- Assist in maintaining Division permitting process and Schedule templates.
- Assist management with permit schedules + construction activities to ensure production, quality and costs meet specifications.
- Assist with Value Creation field walks to establish new best practices and Purchasing alignment.
- Interact on a day-to-day basis with municipalities.
- Includes some CAD related duties.
- A competitive pay for performance compensation package including bonus opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
- Positive and exciting company culture with plenty of room for growth and professional development.